You will be working for an International software solutions provider working with clients across the Middle East.
• Build value oriented relationships with customers.
• Ensure customers successfully adopt and progress through their – Learn, Go-Live, Transform, Optimize – in an adequate timeframe;
• Develop, use and improve internal data and metrics to create a clear 360º view of customers;
• Proactively interface with Sales teams to ensure relevant revenue opportunities are identified and followed-up on;
• Computer science bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
• Focus on customer profile and usage data as a key driver for decisions;
• 2-3 years in a customer-facing role (Delivery Manager, Engagement Manager, Technical Account Manager, Customer Success, Account Management) preferably at a software company;
• Experience helping customers both large and small and knowing how/why to manage them differently;
• Understanding of the Platform as a Service (PaaS) industry and the key challenges in adopting a PaaS;
Compensation will be competitive determined by experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : email@example.com