Job Description: Maintain general ledger, prepare financial statements,prepare year-end work papers for audit and tax return preparation for assigned properties in the portfolio. Assist in budgeting process; prepare bank reconciliations and tenant reconciliations, and percentage rents.
II. General Ledger Maintenance
III. Financial Reporting (Internal & External)
IV. Partner Distributions/Contributions
V. Bank Reconciliations
VI. Tenant Billings / Charges
VII. Year End Work Papers/Audits
· Assist in preparation of annual property budgets (including capital) for upcoming year
· Assist property manager with certain line items (income and expenses)
· Review rent assumptions from Leasing
· Calculate projected & recovery rates and percent rent
· Review budget prior to final approval by management
· Prepare executive summary based on approved budgets
· Prepare on accrual & cash basis
II.General Ledger Maintenance
· Review G/L monthly to verify accuracy of transaction postings
· Prepare journal entries as necessary including recurring
· Interface with cash management, property management, accounts receivable, accounts payable and lease administration to resolve issues
· Approve & code certain AP invoices
III.Financial Reporting (Internal & External)
· Prepare monthly cash flow projections
· Prepare financial statements including variance analysis periodically including reforecasting
· Prepare financial package for outside partners in accordance with management/LLC agreement
· Participate in monthly meetings to review cash flow projections and financial statements
· Assure partners receive budgeted distributions per cash flow projection
· Maintain schedules of distributions percentages to assure appropriate amounts are paid
· Adjust projected distributions to assure adequate cash balances
· Prepare partner calls/contributions as necessary
· Prepare bank reconciliations for entities assigned
· Resolve / research open reconciling items.
VI.Tenant Billings / Charges
· Prepare tenant reconciliations.
· Respond to tenant billing inquiries and assist in collections
· Calculate percent rent and post charges.
· Review all Tenant charges
VII.Year End Work Papers
· Finalize CAM expenses to prepare annual tenant reconciliation.
· Make necessary yearend adjustments to finalize financial statements and tax return.
· Prepare appropriate schedules to support year end balances
· Assist in K-1 estimates required various times during the year
· Assist in year-end audit requirements/schedules
· Three to Five years Accounting experience required
· Bachelor’s degree required, BS in Accounting preferred
· Real estate property management experience preferred
· Experience with Windows, Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel required and MRI Accounting Software preferred
· Ability to utilize word processing, spreadsheet and accounting software systems
Compensation will be competitive determined by experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : firstname.lastname@example.org