Skills and Qualifications:
• Self-starter and ability to work with limited supervision
• Strong attention to detail and proactive
• Ability to multi-task while still working effectively under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
• Ability to make effective decisions
• Possess a professional, positive attitude and have strong problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Work as a team member
Associate’s Degree in Accounting or related field is a plus. Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required. 2-5 years of payroll experience preferred.
The candidate must possess the quality to review and analyze payroll related documentation and exhibit excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in written communication. Accounting or Finance terminology is beneficial.
The candidate must possess the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : email@example.com