Duties & Responsibilities
• Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets.
• Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies related to fixed assets.
• Assign tag numbers to fixed assets.
• Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
• Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
• Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum of 8-10 years of experience
• Experience in oil & gas industry
• Experience/Knowledge of project financing principles and their practical application
• Experience / knowledge of handling deal structuring from tax and accounting perspective
• A ‘can do’ attitude and ability to perform in difficult situations
Compensation will be competitive determined by experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : firstname.lastname@example.org