Define and periodically review the Corporate Credit Policy through regular risk assessments in order to ensure that all credit dues are fully received within the credit period and any loss due to bad debts, interest loss, exchange loss, agency burst outs, etc are adequately controlled with a view to optimize revenue for every type of credit risk accepted by the Group.
Qualifications & Experience
• A qualified professional accountant or post graduate diploma holder with a major in Accounts and Finance.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in credit risk management; including leading a credit risk management team in a company in the travel industry of comparable size to Emirates/dnata
• Thorough knowledge of credit risks in the travel industry.
• Thorough knowledge of IATA/BSP procedures; the limited protection afforded by these bodies and the risks these procedures expose the company to.
• Thorough knowledge of legal procedures pertaining to liquidations and receiverships.
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : firstname.lastname@example.org