The Junior Accountant with work with the Senior Accountant to manage all accounts payable, invoicing, collections and vendor forms.
• Accounts payable – entering items into bookkeeping software (Intacct), following up on unidentified bills with the appropriate manager and obtaining approvals for payment;
• Invoicing – posting invoices in Intacct and emailing them to clients, generating draft invoices for the Account Management team;
• Collections – sending payment reminder emails for past due invoices, noting payment updates in CRM (Salesforce);
• Vendor Forms – completing vendor forms on request;
• Certificates of Insurance – obtaining and filing COIs.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
• Previous experience using Intacct, Quick Books or similar accounting software.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and complete tasks with limited oversight.
• Demonstrate curiosity, resourcefulness, and accountability.
• A Bachelor’s degree demonstrating high academic achievement from an accredited academic institution.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a related role.
• Comprehensive health and dental benefits package
• Advancement and management opportunities
• Community service opportunities
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : email@example.com