The Internal Audit Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
• Oversee the planning, coordination, and execution of all internal audit and projects (financial, compliance, operational and IT audits), effectively utilizing the outside resources to assure proper controls exist and are functioning and risk is appropriately mitigated.
• Prepares or reviews internal audit and planning documents
• Reviews the internal audit and testing plan to be performed during the year along with an estimate of the total number of hours and resource mix required for each audit project.
Compensation will be competitive determined by experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : firstname.lastname@example.org