The Group Treasurer will be responsible for developing the central treasury function and will be expected to perform an active ‘hands on’ role while at the same time to be involved in broader treasury improvement initiatives.
Treasury and financing: Manage complex multi-bilateral & in-house treasury and financing across Africa and Middle-East for more than 50 companies operating in more than 20 countries.
Banking relationships: coordinate, develop and optimize banking relationships with international, regional and local banks.
Compliance: ensure Group compliance with international, regional and local regulations. Monitor international and national sanctions and ensure Group compliance in this regard.
Insurances: manage the coordination with insurance services providers at international and local levels to standardize and optimize insurances across the Group
• The ideal candidate will be ACT certified (or equivalent – see ‘Certifications considered’ section below) and should have wide ranging experience of treasury operations (debt, investments, transactions, forex, hedging and general financial risk management).
• Advanced experience with front, middle and back office processes, duties and systems.
Industry experience would be highly advantageous, however candidates from the all sectors will be considered as long as the experience is within the Treasury function of a well recognized / well known MNCs (with more than 30 subsidiaries).
• Preference will be given to candidates with experience in deploying multi-countries cash management and cash-pooling solutions.
• Excellent communication skills are required with the ability to be comfortable at senior executive and operational levels.
• Finance Degree, ideally an MBA
• 7-10 years PQE relevant experience with 3-5 years in a similar role
• Exceptional organizational, analytic and communication skills
• Financial modeling skills is a plus
• In-depth knowledge of international banking operation
• Managerial and project management / systems implementation experience preferred
• Expertise in Treasury Management Systems and ancillary technology
• Advanced user of Microsoft office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Negotiation skills
• Languages: English
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : email@example.com