The Cost Accountant/Cost Analyst will be responsible for:
• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
• Analyzing data collected and recording results
• Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
• Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
• Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Maintaining Cost Accounting System
• Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
• Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
• Reconciles finished goods inventories
The right Cost Accountant/Cost Analyst will have the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 2 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting
• Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals.
• Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
• Experience with MAPICS a plus
• Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
• Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Compensation will be competitive determined by experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : email@example.com