– Supervises the Accounting Section in its day-to-day activities.
– Assists the Commercial Manager and the Finance Manager in establishing and implementing finance and accounting best practices that are in line
– Enforces strict compliance to accounting standards and procedures set out.
– Ensures that existing accounting practices provide: (a) correct, useful and timely info; and, (2) a strong control in guarding assets and recording transactions so that fraud and abuse are eliminated.
– Collaborates with senior accountants and consults with Tech Office, Administration, Costing, and other sections in doing and reviewing tender budget or financial forecasts (yearly budgets & quarterly estimates).
– Prepares monthly statement for projected receivables collections and cash requirements (a.k.a. cash needs).
– Plans/monitors regularly the cash inflow/outflow in coordination with Management (a.k.a. cash planning).
– Plans/coordinates regularly with Management on matters concerning tax (a.k.a. tax planning), if applicable.
– Coordinates with Stores Section for the timely closing of inventory and other Stores-related transactions.
– Coordinates with Workshop Section for the timely submission of various reports such as equipment movement and status report, equipment utilization, fuel and lube consumption, workshop services, etc.
– Bachelor’s of Accounting, further continuing education studies is a plus
– Language school graduate is a MUST.
– 10 years’ total experience, 3 – 5 years as Chief Accountant in construction projects.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to relate with various nationalities.
– Leadership skills, problem solving and strong presentation skills.
– Advanced excel knowledge and excellent Computer skills.
– Fluency in both written and oral English.
Compensation will be competitive determined by experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : firstname.lastname@example.org