Maintains revenue by establishing, implementing, and controlling billing system; supervising staff.
• Accomplishes billing human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
• Meets billing operational standards by contributing billing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying billing system improvements.
• Meets billing financial standards by providing annual billing budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Accomplishes billing departmental objectives by measuring billing results against plans; evaluating and improving methods; making required changes.
• Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating billing policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
• Obtains revenue by resolving order and invoice disputes; maintaining customer relations; resolving problems with bank transfer.
• Approves credit memos by reviewing documentation.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Developing Budgets, Process Improvement, Supervision, Problem Solving, Reporting Skills, Multi-tasking, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Reporting Research Results
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : email@example.com