The Audit Supervisor oversees audit staff during audits and control consulting engagements that evaluate corporate management and operating practices.
• Oversees audit planning, field work, and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicates findings and recommendations to line and senior management.
• Review automated audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the department’s methodology.
• Responsible for the daily supervision of audit staff and responsible for the development of audit staff and the completion of performance evaluations.
• Ensures that reviews are completed in compliance with the Corporate Audit Department and Institute of Internal Auditor standards.
• Financial Service industry experience to include; Asset Management, Mutual Funds, Institutional Investment, Private Wealth Management, Custody, Treasury, Global Securities Services, Foreign Exchange, Securities Lending, Investment Manager Solutions, Capital Markets, Corporate, Trading, Derivatives, and Compliance
• Audit experience in public accounting or internal audit
• Professional audit certifications preferred (CPA or CIA is a plus)
• Five (5) plus years of audit experience in public accounting or internal audit
• BS Degree (required)
• Demonstrated technical abilities in select areas (audit, accounting, regulatory, compliance, etc.)
• Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills
• Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new industry regulations; where there may not always be a readily apparent solution
• Must be able to view controls issues and concerns from the perspective of the Audit Committee and Senior Management
• Must be capable of presenting results to senior management
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : firstname.lastname@example.org