The Audit Supervisor oversees audit staff during audits and control consulting engagements that evaluate corporate management and operating practices.
• Oversees audit planning, field work, and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicates findings and recommendations to line and senior management.
• Review automated audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the department’s methodology.
• Responsible for the daily supervision of audit staff and responsible for the development of audit staff and the completion of performance evaluations.
• Ensures that reviews are completed in compliance with the Corporate Audit Department and Institute of Internal Auditor standards.
• Financial Service industry experience to include; Asset Management, Mutual Funds, Institutional Investment, Private Wealth Management, Custody, Treasury, Global Securities Services, Foreign Exchange, Securities Lending, Investment Manager Solutions, Capital Markets, Corporate, Trading, Derivatives, and Compliance
• Audit experience in public accounting or internal audit
• Professional audit certifications preferred (CPA or CIA is a plus)
• Five (5) plus years of audit experience in public accounting or internal audit
• BS Degree (required)
• Demonstrated technical abilities in select areas (audit, accounting, regulatory, compliance, etc.)
• Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills
• Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new industry regulations; where there may not always be a readily apparent solution
• Must be able to view controls issues and concerns from the perspective of the Audit Committee and Senior Management
• Must be capable of presenting results to senior management
Compensation will be competitive determined by experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : firstname.lastname@example.org