This role is for Financial Advisory and Audit Firm.
• The Audit Manager will take responsibility for managing a broad portfolio of assignments based around a risk based audit plan and in developing leads to generate business for the firm. It focuses on business development and play strategic role in Audit Functionality. Experience working as part of a large audit team, delivering work to large companies
Detailed responsibilities include;
• Lead and independently manage large and high complexity audits in all locations
• Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
• Lead internal consulting assignments, appropriate resourcing and communication of results through complex independent analyses.
• Deliver effective and accurate reporting to the Head of Audit through applying appropriate audit methodology on assignments.
• Develop, implement and update appropriate policies, guidelines and quality assurance for effective internal audit and in conjunction with the Head of Audit.
• Control and maintain a continuous risk assessment of the audit portfolio, flexing audits, timing, scheduling and allocation of resources, audit planning and scheduling of the team.
• Demonstrate Business Development skills and identify additional sales opportunities.
• Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and deliver Management Letter to be provided to the client.
The candidate must possess followings:
• Strictly 7 to 8 years’ experience in public auditing and accounting
• International professional qualification – CA, ACCA, ACA, CPA, CMA, CI & Knowledge of IFRS
• Auditing experience in Financial Services, Insurance, and Telecommunications industries;
• Excellent in communication, proactive, disciplined and good in reporting
• Self-confident & must Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situations.
• Candidates should be degree educated and hold a post graduate accounting qualification
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : email@example.com