• Supports the development of short and long term business development strategy
• Proactively participates in developing the performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period for assigned strategic accounts.
• Engages with organizations in the assigned territory to establish brand awareness and relationships.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic sales objectives
• Proactively and consistently identifies opportunities through campaigns, tele calling, in-person meetings, and prospect\client communication and clarifies\validates customer needs.
• Develop, maintain and grow business relationships with new and existing clients; serve as the main point of contact for clients and Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
• Own end-to-end sales cycle by managing client expectations and negotiations around cost, scope and timeline.
• Drive conversations to negotiate and close a proposal-based deal.
• Create proposals, RFPs, and SOWs for existing and new business.
• Ensures client satisfaction by supporting quality assurance reviews throughout projects.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
• Runs products and solutions demos for prospects and clients.
• Provide regular and ad-hoc status reports.
Accountability and Performance Measures
• Achieves assigned sales quota in designated territory and\or accounts
• Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
• Completes account plans for assigned customers that meet company standards.
• Achieves objectives defined by company management for assigned customers.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Facilitates effective team interaction.
Academic Qualifications and Experiences Required
• Bachelor’s degree(MBA preferred)
• 5 to 10 years of relevant experience of which min 3 years of experience in product management and marketing for Software Solutions
• Good computer knowledge of MS Office
• Understanding of strategic, operational and business development dynamics
• Knowledge of software technologies (.Net and Microsoft dynamics products experience is a “plus”)
• Banking Experience is a major “Plus”.
• Strong communications and negotiation skills
• Observe Company rules and regulations
• Strong relationship building skills
• Decision making and problem solving skills
• Able to motivate and strongly influence others
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Customer focused
• Challenging self-starter
• Determined, persistent and hard working
• Attention to detail
• Enjoys interaction
• Flexible and embraces change
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : email@example.com