• Implement supplier payment process and make timely.
• Process Group payments through Treasury.
• Check Staff expense statements for accuracy and to ensure that the compliance with the policies.
• Liaise with internal departments and coordinate accurate and timely recording of all purchases made by the Company.
• Book supplier invoice for Group in the system and reconcile any variation against PO
• Prepare bank reconciliation for all the banks in a timely and accurate manner by obtaining bank statements, reconciling with our books, and taking corrective actions on long pending items
This role is responsible for recording all purchases made by the company and processing the payments in a timely manner to support the business.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting. You will have at least 3-5 years’ experience in accountancy. You will possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You will have good book keeping skills and you will have knowledge of accounts payable and receivable. Your English language skills are excellent. You are fully conversant in MS Office in particular in Microsoft Excel.
Send Your Cv to : email@example.com