• Key Responsibility Areas
• Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
• Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations
• Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
• Assist with financial and tax audits
• Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
• Assist with quarterly producer commission reports; analyzing and correcting discrepancies
• Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
Key Performance Actions
• Responsible for Accounts, Audit, Budget, and MIS.
• Day to day accounting and maintenance of records in Tally software.
• Daily reconciliation for all Cash, Cheque and fund transfer.
• Verification of recording of bank/cheque payment in Tally.
• Verification of monthly reconciliation for the bank and related party ledger.
• Verification of monthly payroll and tally records.
• Verification of any advance payment to employees/suppliers etc and respective adjustment/recovery etc.
• Verification of all purchases and creditors a/c reconciliation/balance confirmation in Tally.
• Maintenance of fixed assets register.
• Preparation of financial statement.
• Education and its subsidiaries
• Helping Annual Audit and providing the support data/documents
• Other projects as assigned.
Compensation will be competitive determined by experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send Your Cv with Photo in word format to : firstname.lastname@example.org